Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Good Morning, America and Singapore...(And the Rest of the World !)

By the looks of my "stats", it appears there are frequent visitors from Singapore.
 Thanks to all who visit this site.
I haven't published much lately though, please excuse me.

I had my last final exam for this semester yesterday. I am still awaiting the results to be posted on the Macon State's Banner Web, but I did get my test results on the last final yesterday before I left class. SMILE!

I missed 6 questions of 120!!! Yea!
 Now, if I could only get my English test results...
Well, no time to sit around and watch for grades to be posted; I have work to do--yardwork.
 Remember that tornado that came through on 4-5-11?
 Well, there is still a lot of clean-up to do.

I have truly been anxiously awaiting the opportunity to get out and get to work on our yard.

SEE YALL LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment