Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's Your Life...

As I submitted that last posting (it will be the next one that your will see just beneath this one), and as I was rushing to try to beat a self-imposed deadline of midnight, I looked at this blog to see what time it was posted, and I heard Francesca Battistelli's song: "It's Your Life". That song is number thirteen on my "Yakking Kayaker's Playlist" (which plays songs randomly). I am not romanticising anything about the number thirteen, for I am not at all supersticious. What I am amused at though, were the lyrics that I heard in her song as I began to see my last posting. Well, to better understand what I am trying to get at, scroll down to the playlist - stop the music ( unless that song happens to be playing) - and select and listen to number 13 on that list. I do not know if I could find the lyrics and save you all that trouble, or not. Heck, I need to study, and you will probably enjoy listening anyway. Go ahead, make your day! Anyway, it sure made me grin to think about what she was singing about - after I had just posted an accounting of what stage I am at in my life! Again, love yall!!! It's your life, enjoy...Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment