Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

BREAK TIME....

      Spring Break is in the air; can you smell it? I can. I also can hardly wait, for spring is also in the air! The grass is "greening", the river is calling, the garden is even pleading me to plow it. OK, so I imagine some of that. But there's no doubt many things need attending right now and I can hardly wait to get outside and see how many I can attend to. The choises are too numerous to count. There's the motorcycle that desperately needs to be ridden, a tractor that fits that category as well, a yard that's been painfully ignored throughout  most of this frigid Winter, vehicles that need detailing, family and friends that deserves visitations and possibly assistance, kayaks that have been ignored, a house and a camper that could use Spring cleaning (and more), a barn that's way overdue for emptying and organizing and many, many more duties and chores to address. And yes, I know, most of these won't be accomplished on an extremely short Spring break; but maybe, just maybe, some might.
     Oh, yeah; I could also use that time to get ahead in my studies - read, write, take notes and document (etc.). Any bets on which list gets the most attention?

No comments:

Post a Comment